cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sap Maintenance Optimizer Not able to recognizing 2 customer numbers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are trying to upgrade our SAP CRM 7.0 system to SAP CRM 7.0 Ehp 2.
In doing so we newly built the SAP Solman 7.1 SP10 and started the MOPZ transaction.

We are not able to download the Dump for SAP CRM 7.0 Ehp 2 as we are unable to  register the Installed Add-ON software component FLDQ... as it is under different SAP Customer Number (810869). This is the customer number where we purchased ADD-ON product FLDQ.

But our new Customer number is : 824574, which is what we are using in MOPZ transaction.... which we didnt use to purchase the FLDQ ADD-ON and hence the issue comes.Therefore we are not able to move with our upgrade plans.

we contacted the SAP and they said to contact sap contracts department, which we did and didnt get any response till date

The problem is not so much that the s-User S0004119068 isn't licensed for the SBOP product[ New name of FLDQ], rather why our MOPZ ttansaction isn't able to identify that we have multiple customer numbers assigned by SAP. The majority of our software (ERP, CRM, BI, etc.) is licensed w/
customer# 824574, while all our Business Objects components are licensed under customer# 810869.

With this in mind, simply switching our MOPZ transaction to use an sUser that has access to the SBOP product would not resolve the issue
as we would then not be able to reference any of the core CRM components.Please help us in this regard, this issue is severly effecting our upgrade plans.

thanks,

Raja

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Billy thank for the response.

Here is how i solved my issue.

Goto SE38 run the report AI_SC_GET_SAP_CUSTOMER_NUMBERS

[ Make sure while running you check the customer number that is missing in your MOPZ transaction, and please solve any error that comes during the report running.]

Once you are done please check at SE16, Table: V_AISAPCUSTNOS, if you are able to see the customer numbers. Thats it !!

This is how it worked for me.

Thanks all.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

bxiv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you not create a new installation number under the desired customer space and duplicate/migrate the system data?

Also you said you installed SolMan for this purpose?  How was the CRM system created/updated before this?

I had a similiar issue with Afaria and SUP being under a different customer number (thank you project manager!) and while I didn't have to run Mopz for these systems, I was able to have them show up under the main customer number without the need for SAP contracts.