cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Countries list in standarad Lumira desktop installation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have a requirement for a Geo-Heat map to be created in SAP Lumira. So we are looking for the all countries list in standard lumira desktop installation.(Not connected to Esri and no custom extensions).so that we can map our custom regions in our use case to standard list of countries. We have tried mapping our own names but most of them have different naming standards from our system. So we are looking for a standard list of countries We have tried Latitude and longitude - but we are interested in Geo Heat map and not bubbles/pointers on the exact locations. Can someone guide to the location where we can get the standard countries list with exact naming Lumira follows..

Regards,

SL

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In case your question is still relevant, then have a look:

This post is about a new geomap extension without any limitation on geodata that can be used and great geovisualization.

Hope it help.

Best regards,

Sébastien

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How were you able to read this file?  I found that file however it is scrambled?

laurens_geraedts
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Chuck,

It's a .jar file and therefore requires unpacking. I copied the file to my personal folder and unpacked it. When exploring the folder you will notice a file called names.csv where you can have a further look.

Best regards,

Laurens.

0 Kudos

how did you unpack - with a Zip program?  I have never unpacked a Java package , and would really like to see that names.csv file...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jerold, yes, it can be unpacked with a zip program. For example, winrar.

0 Kudos

I unzipped and viewed the file - very helpful to understand what data is there.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey - I found the solution - got the list of countries from the file located in the Install Folder of SAP Lumira named

com.sap.geo.repository.names.navteq.levels012c_3.3.12.r539_v20140423

Posting here if anyone has a similar requirement....

0 Kudos

I would really like to see that nams.csv file - but I have never unpacked a java package

is it possible to share the names.csv file here ?  I am sure many other users and "potential" users would like to better understand the scope that the geo function will recognize !