cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System not available for PSS in GRC 10.0 for reseting password

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have configured Password Self Service for GRC 10.0 but once user tries to select a system for password reset its showing no content available.

I have maintained connector settings and checked PSS option in spro against connector. Also done with all PSS settings.

Below is the screenshot. Please let me know if any other configurations needs to be done or missing any step here.

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Shivani

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shivani,

I also had the same issue, and it got resolved after sync job(Auth.) was run. Could you check this.

regards

Plaban

former_member185447
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Shivani,

I faced the same issue but it got resolved after doing the steps 3 and 4 as mentioned by madhu babu above. Please look into the same.

Regards,

Deepak M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks all for your advice!

The issue is resolved after running sync job for the connector.

Regards,

Shivani

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

madhusap
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shivani,

1. Check the RFC connection of the connector which is not coming under PSS if it is working properly.

2. Have you scheduled the repository sync job and make sure that it runs successfully for the connector which is not coming under PSS.

3. Also check the user id for whom you are trying to use PSS exists in the target connector.

4. Maintain Data Sources Configuration – choose which system you check for User Id to login

5.  SPRO -> IMG -> GRC AC -> User Provisioning -> Maintain Password Self Service

• PSS Global Configuration Values – Choose Challenge Response, Set Verification to Password Self Service; enter number of questions you want them to answer and number of attempts they receive
  • Challenge Response Questions – you can define a set of Global Template Questions for them to answer
  • PSS HR System – no action unless you happen to be using HR system for Authentication Source

6.  Make sure you have activated the following services in SICF using Guest UserID and Password with proper authorizations

• GRAC_UIBB_END_USER_LOGIN
  • GRAC_GAF_PWD_SELFSERVICE_EU
  • GRAC_OIF_USER_REGISTER_EU

7. If you are trying to login from End User Login page, make sure you have activated end user login as per below SAP note

http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1628387

Check out excellent blogs on PSS to understand better for resolving your issue:

Regards,

Madhu.