cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Duplicate field in SOAP Header

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hy Guys,

I was migrating a set of applications from nw70 to nw74 and I got an error when a web dynpro model calls one PI web service.

Analyzing the PI context we saw the message "Number of xml tag WSCorIDSOAPHeader is 2, expected number is 1" and the PI soap envelope that arrives at the channel really have two tags WSCorIDSOAPHeader.

Someone else has seen it before??

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

VijayKonam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Filipe,

Were you able to solve this issue? I am getting same error in my PI web service called from a Java WebDynPro application.

Regards,

VJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Vijayashankar Konam,

unfortunately, I couldn't get a solution using the Web Dynpro standard features, but I solved the problem with other approach.

I had to generate a proxy client using the eclipse web services tool and put it as dependency of the dynpro project. This way, I call the proxy method rather than the execute dynpro's Model  custom call.

I cant remember if I generate the proxy using the Developer Studio or other eclipse distribution. If you can't do It using this one, download the JBoss Developer studio, create an Web Services project, put the PI file in this project and click with the right button about that and select something like Web Services -> Generate client proxy.

After generate the client you can export as jar.

Create or use an existing library development content to put the resource exported in it. After that add the resource in the public part of this DC and configure this last as a dependency of the dynpro project.

After that you can call the proxy method from dynpro code!

If you have another doubt, contact me.

Regards,

FMA

VijayKonam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Filepe,

In my case, the web dynpro application is maintained by a third party. I will advise them what to do. However, in my case, the additional SOAP Header is coming with a Wilytech.com namespace. May it has something to do with it.

I will investigate.

Thanks,

VJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hy Vija,

I my case has the same namespace in the header. I think you are facing really the same problem.

If you do not have time or people to investigate all stack of the problem(as we hadn't) try the solution I sugest, it works.

At really, we don't know why the problems occurs but solved by another solution. If you get the cause, please share!

😃