Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lumira, create New Dataset JDBC - saprouter problem

Sven
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Community,

I found this issue trying to create New Dataset, Query with SQL, SAP ERP 6 - SAP Java Connector (SAP JCo), Server Name

Connecting to ERP server with parameters for Server Name /H/saprouter1/H/saprouter2/H/server works well, but connecting to the same ERP server when there is more than two saprouters like this  /H/saprouter1/H/saprouter2/H/saprouter3/H/server Lumira Version 1.22.1 Build 62 sends this error: "Driver error: Connect to SAP gateway failed". Both saprouter strings work from SAP GUI. I wonder if others have the same issue.

Kind regards, Sven

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Henry_Banks
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

tricky one..  i doubt that very many customers are experienced enough with this to comment, because this SAPRouter gateway is typically used by SAP Support engineers to investigate remotely in a secure manner.  

You may want to contact the support component XX-SER-NET to review your config.

You might also want to use another client tool, like IDT,  to create a relational JDBC connection to the source (via router) same issue i wonder?

regards,

H

Sven
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Henry,

Thanks for your reply. I wonder if it could be something simple like the field is too short. Unfortunately I'm not able to proof that yet.

Kind regards, Sven

Answers (0)