cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to identify a particular order type(PP01) is coming to APO?

prenith_pp
Explorer
0 Kudos

How to identify a particular order type(PP01) is coming to APO? Can it be checked at CIF exits on APO side?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prenith_pp
Explorer
0 Kudos

I have resolved this by using 'RFC_READ_TABLE' to retrieve AUFK - Order type.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member244427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prenith,

Not sure what do you intend do with the orders i assume prodution orders as you said PP01. You can identify orders with order types in the CIF exists. Try using CIFORD02, FM:  EXIT_SAPLCORD_004 and  EXIT_SAPLCOVA_001 where order type is also avaiable.

Regards

Abhishek

prenith_pp
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

I am looking for exits at APO side only.

Thanks,
Prenith PP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prenith,

The order type PP01 is transferred in APO as standard behaviour. With t.code /SAPAPO/RRP4 you will have all receipts that exist in APO by location/product combination!

Also, you can use t.code /SAPAPO/RRP3 to find the orders for a specific location/product combination.

Thanks.

Regards, Marius

prenith_pp
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Marius,

I looking specifically for order type only. Is there any field in APO where I could look for it?

Thanks,
Prenith PP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Once inside to t.code /SAPAPO/RRP3 enter GT_IO in the command file and execute. You will have APO's order type (e.g. for pl.order is AI or AJ) that is different from ECC.

Thanks.

Regards, Marius

prenith_pp
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Marius,

So you are saying that 'PP01' in ECC side will be mapped to 'AI/AJ' in APO?  Is it like some configuration done during Integration model set up?

Regards,

Prenith PP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, you can find the order type in SPRO under PPDS Global Settings, tab ATP Category.

Thanks, Marius