cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

End User Logon: Workinbox

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all.

I am considering to modify the End User Logon. That means, is it possible to include the link WorkInbox into the End User Logon? If so, are the users able to manager the Access Request, that is toy say, to approver/reject?

Kind regards and thank you.

Sara.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

japneet_singh2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Sara,

End user Logon are useful for the user who does not have an account on the GRC system. The purpose of End user logon was to provide basic functionalities like Access request creation to the user who does not have an account on the GRC system.

The GRC work inbox is only available for those users who have an account on the GRC system.

So the answer to your query would be no. The End user will not be able to approve or reject the request as in order to approve or reject the request, the user has to assigned as an owner in the Access control owner tab under Access Management in NWBC.

I hope this will help.

BR, JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Japneet.

• Is there any way to proceed with the requirement mentioned above?
  • Do i have to create the users, let's imagine in the following scenario: 400 managers and maybe we need only one approval per year from this manager?

Kind regards and thank you.

Sara.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sara,

you can create a new role: Z_GRAC_APPROVER and include the Web Dynpro application: GRN_POWL_INBOX, and this role can be used for all 400 managers.

End user logon is used by all users, and therefore should only be modified when all users need that application. Approval is not used by all users, and therefore end user logon page should not contain Inbox

Regards

Plaban