Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order Combination vs. RVV50R10C

steffen_wimmer
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi,

My client wants to create a Consolidation delivery for multiple orders with the same ship-to party. This must be created only one time per day.
The relevant customers / orders have all the indicator KNVV/VBAK/VBAP-KZAZU set.
To my knowledge, these deliveries are must created with Report RV50SBT1.
Our "normal" deliveries (one order = one delivery) are created with Report RVV50R10C. This runs every 30 minutes.
Now my problem: The jobs with the report RVV50R10C create every 30 minutes delivery Consolidation for the orders with the KZAZU indicator.
We use the correct reports to create delivery Consolidation? What is the standard report for this case ?

Steffen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
To my knowledge, these deliveries are must created with Report RV50SBT1.

Your understanding is incorrect.  This program is for generating invoices against Sale Orders and Deliveries.  Report RVV50R10C is correct which would be executed to generate outbound deliveries.

Since your clients' requirement is to consolidate one delivery against all sale orders per Ship To and that too, only once in a day, you can try with delivery exit in include MV50AFZ1

G. Lakshmipathi

steffen_wimmer
Discoverer
0 Kudos

okay, I understand it correct ?

There exists a standard flag KZAZU in KNVV, VBAK and VBAP but there is no standard way to create delivery Consolidation? We need to program it?

Steffen

steffen_wimmer
Discoverer
0 Kudos

hello G. Lakshmipathi

when the report RVV50R10C is correct to create normal delivery's and consolidation delivery's and in my client System this report must be running every 30 minutes for normal Delivery's.

How can I make sure that the delivery's consolidation only be created once a day?

The possibility to disable customer numbers in the selection falls away, that is changing constantly.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
How can I make sure that the delivery's consolidation only be created once a day?

See my original response once again where I have clearly explained what you need to do.  Also it is a request, if any member gives suggestion, better raising further query, go through the suggestion carefully and had you gone through, this query would not have arised.

G. Lakshmipathi

steffen_wimmer
Discoverer
0 Kudos

yes okay. Thank you for reporting the exit, but ...

The consolidation deliveries must be created once per day to exactly once time. So the only different is the Time but that makes no sense to write in the Exit. So i check other ways. Thanks !

Answers (0)