cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FunctionTemplate from repository was null

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there experts!

I'm having some issue. I've got a SRM system, which sends to PI (7.3 single stack) a Contract, via SOAP (XI Protocol). Once at PI, I have to send it to ECC to a RFC.

Thing is, though I've done the mapping from the SOAP message to RFC target that I've imported, the RFC channel raises an error:

Could this be that the mapping is not doing it's job? The function module exists at ECC, so I think it's not using the mapping.

I'm new to PI 7.3 and although I've develope the MM and the Operation Mapping, I'm thinking that I don't know how to assign that OM to the Service Interface, and maybe what is reaching the RFC is the Inbound Message itself, with the xxx:proxy:xxx header, instead of the Target Message with the xxx:urn:RFC:xxx header.

I'm restarting the server right now, as long as it is restarted I'm going to paste more images.

cheers,

Edu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok,

I've got this OM:

and at Intergrated Configuration I've got sender SRM, receiver the Purchasing..Request_IN and receiver channel the RFC channel.

Should I add some integrated configuration extra?

cheers,

Edu

former_member184619
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Edu,

OM looks fine to me. Please make sure you have the latest RFC imported from ECC system and your RFC has Commit Work statement at the end. Check this

Regards,

Sachin Dhingra

www.saphelp.me

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

I've already went through that thread, but I'm afraid that's not my issue. Thing is that I suspect that, as I cannot choose the OM at the Integrated Configuration (value list doesn't find anything!)

So, could it be that data is being populated directly without mapping and then not fitting the RFC style?

Cheers,

Edu

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Eduardo,

You selected the wrong service interface in operation mapping, instead of PurchasingContractSRMReplicateRequest_Out you selected  PurchasingContractSRMReplicateRequest_In.

And also in integrated configuration the receiver interface should be RFC.

Regards,

Praveen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

let's see if I can explain myself.

I've got a Service Interface (OUT) from SRM, the CC is a SOAP Sender.

Then, I've got a Service Interface (IN) at ECC, which was developed in order to be a SOAP receiver in order to enter at ECC.

Now, I need to send that NOT to a proxy but a RFC. I've imported the RFC, mapped the Service Interface (IN) to the RFC target, but process still maps SRM->ECC->RFC without using any map.

basically:

before:

SOAP to SOAP

PurchasingContractSRMReplicationRequest_Out -> PurchasingContractSRMReplicationRequest_IN

now (I'm trying):

SOAP to RFC

PurchasingContractSRMReplicationRequest_Out -> PurchasingContractSRMReplicationRequest_IN -> RFC

but still raises RFC exception, so I suspect no mapping is being used!

Any help?

Cheers,

Edu

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Edu,

If you using RFC in the receiver side you need use RFC as receiver interface not service interface (PurchasingContractSRMReplicationRequest_IN).

Regards,

Praveen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

that's what I'm trying to do, but now the RFC receiver channel raises an error... 😞

any hint?

cheers, and thanks a lot!

Edu

former_member184619
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Edu,

You need this:

OM - PurchasingContractSRMReplicationRequest_Out ->ZRFC_SRM*

Save and activate.

In Integration directory:

Create Integrated configuration with following:

sender channel - SRM SOAP

Sender interface - PurchasingContractSRMReplicationRequest_Out

Receiver interface - ZRFC_SRM*

OM - as created above

Receiver channel - RFC receiver

Regards,

Sachin Dhingra

www.saphelp.me

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

that's what I've already had developed, and still raises an error...

Any hint??

cheers,

Edu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi again,

the error it raises is the following:

cheers,

Edu

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Edo,

The operation mapping sender service interface you have given PurchasingContractSRMReplicationRequest_Out?? i am just double checking because i cant see in your screen shot.

Regards,

Praveen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

look:

cheers

Edu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there experts,

though I've checked that the message has the Integration Scenario, Interface an ICO correctly placed, it still raise an error like if there is no ICO there!

same Object ID. I really don't know where I'm failing...

cheers,

Edu

former_member184619
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Edu,

Try sending a new message, instead of retrying a failed one.

Regards,

Sachin Dhingra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

I've tried that and the interface was determined. Now I have it working.

Thanks a lot,

Edu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

now I have the message in status 'delivered' at the pimon, but abapers says that nothing reaches ECC via that RFC, they can't see any inbound message nor in at SXI_MONITOR nor at the SM58...

any hint?

former_member184619
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You need to check the receiver communication channel and message log under delivered. It might be stuck there.

Also, check SM58 in ECC system.

Regards,

Sachin Dhingra

www.saphelp.me

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Edu,

Please close this thread because you opened another thread for this issue.

Regards,

Praveen.

Answers (0)