cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

creation of profit center, all company code selected as default, it is not required.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

In creation of profit center all company code selected as default. Client requirement is system need not selected the all company codes as default. Please help me where I need to changed system not selection all company code as default, thank you.

Regards

Sreeram

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sreeramulu Naidu,

No way to change this setting, It seems system behaviour. However, you can use a tip to do this. That is creation a new Profit center from other Profit center as reference. It is useful in case that you have many Company code, and you must not deselect one by one.

Hope this help you

iraladamodara_reddy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Sreeramulu Naidu

Use T.Code KE52 and 3rd Tab Company Codes (after basic data,Indicators)and un select the company codes u do not want to assign to the Profit center, after changes do activate the inactive status to active status and save the profit center.

or

Use T.Code-KE56 Assignment of Profit center,shows the standard hierarchy, you can enter company code and deselect the Profit center which you wish to un assign to Profit center.

Hope meet and resolve your problem, once resolved, close as issue answered by giving the points.

Thanks

idreddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Reddy,

Thanks for your reply, My concern is all company codes selected default, when I create a profit centre.

my requirement is system need not select all company codes in  the profit centre creation.

User is unable to changes setting, when they creation of each profit centre. Please let me in this regard.

Regards

Sreeram

iraladamodara_reddy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello SNaidu

You have to create the Profit Center Hierarchy(KCH1)/Profit Center Group,when creating Profit center (KE51) Master data under 3rd tab Company codes, assign  required company codes only, if other company codes assigned by default, un select the unwanted company codes,activate and save.

Hope it is clear for you to go forward.