Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ITSM Incident management - SendToSAP button not active

former_member317844
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have a running Solman 7.1 SP13 servicedesk and I have set up the SAP Collaboration sleev as descriped in the setup guide.

I checket http://scn.sap.com/community/it-management/alm/solution-manager/blog/2015/01/23/how-to-enable-itsm-t...

I did all the S-user assignments in AISUSER needed, checked the RFC's, auth on SMP and tryed all the surgestions in the below bloks.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3203015

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3431367

I even read the http://scn.sap.com/blogs/lsalvador/2013/05/19/service-desk--errors-on-message-sent-to-sap--diagnosti...

My day is fine and I did get coffe, but

Still the "Send to SAP" in not active. I need a push in the right direction.

Can you help me?

Regards Torben

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (10)

Answers (10)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Torben,

copy the whole Profile to YMIN_STD. In Addition you can write in the description "Backup of ZMIN_STD" or something like that.

Maybe ist also enough to just compare in detail the "Send to SAP" Action in your ZMIN_STAD to the entry in SMIN_STD.

Cheers,

Robert

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Torben,

please check your Action send to SAP. In my System the Standard Looks as follows:

Maybe you should think about to delete your Action Profile and copy it again from SMIN_STD?!

Regards,

Robert

former_member317844
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Robert,

Thanks for you reply, I will look into this later this week as I am draged away to another task.

I am not sure if I have the boles to just delete the action profile as I don't know what has been changed by others. is there an easy way to backup the ZMIN_STD action profile?

Regards, Torben

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Hello,

it has for sure something to do with missing conditions in the custom Action Profile.

@Torben: Are you a VAR or do you use the ITSM internal? Depending on your answer I can give you the specific Actions for which you have to check the conditions.

Cheers,

Robert

former_member317844
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Robert,

This is our internal helpdesk for EMEA systems that I am fighting with to enabel "SendToSAP".

My VAR SolMan is working 

Sorry I din't create screenshoots of what I did (it was setup 3 years ago).

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Torben,

May I ask you to share the same screenshots as Robert?

I recognized, that you before share the profile DNO_NOTIFY for the SLFN action profile.

You can in addition check if the Sortorder you used is occupied by another action.

Best Regards,

Philipp

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please navigate to transaction CRMBS02 and click on your specific user statuses and check if the "Send to SAP" has the authorization code assigned and that authorization code should be available on your roles authorization object in B_USERSTAT. Please assign the role and check if you still have the issue.

Regards,

Vinod Palli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vinod,

fyi - he tried it already with SAP_ALL/SAP_NEW User and its still not working.

Thats why this issue will not be related to Authorizations or any Authorization Object.

Cheers,

Robert

former_member317844
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vinod

I'll have to go with Robert, this is not a Authorizations probelm (I did dobbelt check CRMBS02 and the assigment og auth. object)

This is bugging me that we can't find the solution to the isue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Torben,

please check via SPPFCADM if the Action is at least active.. 

Regards,

Robert

former_member317844
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Robert,

I Ran throu the action profile and compaired it to a working solution and still came up blank.

I'm still blank

Regards Torben

former_member118647
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Torben,

You are checking wrong application in SPPFCADM. You need to select CRM_ORDER instead of DNO_NOTIF.

1. Open transaction SPPFCADM. Select Application ‘CRM_ORDER’ , click on ‘Define Action Profile and Actions’ and switch to ‘Change Mode’.

2. Double click on ZMIN_STD action profile and then select action definition for ZMIN_STD_SEND_SAP

3.If "action description" tab is in RED then Enter some description under tab Action description and save your changes. This will make the tab green.

4.To verify schedule conditions, Open transaction SPPFCADM select Application ‘CRM_ORDER

5.Click on ‘Condition Configuration’ and then in menu click on "technical name"

6.Double click on ZMIN_STD in left hand side screen.

7. Select  ZMIN_STD_SEND_SAP  from right hand side. If not available then Select the create button and choose your newly created action definition(the one created in step 3). Check your schedule conditions as shown in my previous post.

former_member317844
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Suhel,

Thanks for you responce

As I checked the scheduled actions for ZMIN_STD_SEND_SAP under CRM_ORDER and added the text to get the green light (allthoug is not needed) as you surgested, I looked at the scheduled actions and compaered it to yours (and the one i my working Solman) and found that the line:

or    &STATUS_SAP&  = N

where missing so I added it and the schedule parameters now look the same as yours.

&STATUS_SAP&

or    &STATUS_SAP&  = N

or    &STATUS_SAP&  = 3

or    &STATUS_SAP&  = 5

Still this dos not change anything (Send To SAP button still grayed out).

Any other surgestions 🙂

former_member118647
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Torben,

is it possible for you add the screen shot of all the steps done.

former_member118647
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Torben,

Did you clicked on "edit" button?

Regards,

suhel

former_member317844
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Suhel,

Yes (big smile), sorry frinds, no low hanging fruits here.

I have this working in another Solman that I have setup last year, but I can't get this to work for this installation.

Thanks

former_member118647
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Torben,

Check the conditions for your transaction type. I am using ZMIN transaction type and in my system the schedule condition for zmin_std_send_sap is shown below. Checks your and if schedule conditons are missing then add them

former_member317844
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Suhel

The conditions for ZMIN are active and I have the same schedule as you (still same problem).

Regards Torben

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Torben,

in Addition to the answer of Artem.

Is your SU01 User correctly assigned to the S-User in TX: SNOTE?

Regards,

Robert

former_member317844
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes all checks on S-user are ok

artemzhegalin
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, Torben.

Are all checks on S-user are ok?

BR,

Artem

former_member317844
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes all checks on S-user are ok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Torben,

could you please check if the Button is visible/usable with a SAP-ALL User? In this way we can make sure that it is or it is not a Authorization Issue.

If ist working with a SAP_ALL User, please check if the the Auth Object SM_SDK_ACT  is assigned to your Scenario user.

Regards,

Robert

former_member317844
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Robert,

My user has SAP_ALL/SAP_NEW (and I also created the role Z_SAP_SUPPDESK_ADMIN with the object SM_SDK_ACT -> SMSDACTION *)

Still not enabled

Any other clues?

Regards Torben

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Torben,

Have you checked the fallowing points?

- correct iBase

- correct SAP Component

- RfC to SAP is functional

When you go through the Guided Procedure did the system show you all green?

Did you have add text to transfer to SAP?

BR, Philipp

former_member317844
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Philipp

Yes to all of the abow (I have just checked again) and text is added to SAP.

Guided Procedure is all green lights

Still no good.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Torben,

Have you checked the authorization of the S-User on SAP Marketplace?

Data Administration->User data->Search and maintain users->click S-user and go to Authorizations tab

Is this a VAR scenario? Is the S-User connected with the customer?

You may also have a look in this thread:

Best Regards,

Philipp

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Torben,

May I ask you the change the status of the message from 'New' to 'In Process' and then check if the button is then active?

BR,

Philipp

former_member317844
Participant
0 Kudos

The Ticket is allready in status "in Process" I also tryed to change it to "Forwarded", but that did'nt change it either.