cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A problem about setting the non-work times.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a problem about setting the non-work times for resource in ‘Detailed Scheduling Planning Board’ in APO. The working time marked white and the non-working times grey. But after 15-06-2007 the work time calendar didn’t maintain in system. I’ve search SAP help, it says the report reads the resource data from the liveCache and puts it in the list. This data is stored in the form of a time stream in the liveCache.

Could someone make a detailed explanation? Any comment would be appreciated.

Message was edited by:

Maria Ma

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

somnath_manna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Maria,

For the resource please check the following in transaction /SAPAPO/RES01.

In the Menubar Goto Tools>> liveCache check

Put the resource and suitable planning version and check "Save selected resource LC". This will generate the resource timestream in liveCache. Now how much of of the timestream in past and future gets generated is determined by the Planning Parameter Days- and Days+ in General tab of resource master.

The timestream determines the periods for which the resource master is available for planning and scheduling in APO. While the resource may have standard capacity defined you need to save the resource master in liveCache using report /SAPAPO/CRES_CREATE_LC_RES to update the timestream.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Somnath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Somnath,

Thank you so much, my problem has been solved.

Best wishes,

Maria

Answers (0)