cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP IDM and SAP Ariba Integration

Thomas_Berger
Participant
0 Kudos

is there any connector available for the integration from sap ariba? or has anyone any experience with the sap ariba integration?!

we want create,change and archive the ariba user with sap idm 7.2.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

we have already started implementing one.

We have made the research and it will be ready very soon.

I will anounce it publically tomorrow in twitter and linkedin.

Regards,

Ted

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

We are also now deploying SAP Ariba, and have SAP IdM, and so would be interested in anything SAP offers in this space for integration. Did you get any further with SAP on this? I wonder if has a view on how this fits on the IdM Roadmap?

Thanks,

Ian

Thomas_Berger
Participant
0 Kudos

Hey Ian,

sorry i got no information from sap about a roadmap for the integration of ariba!

At the moment we create our own solution - we use sap idm and the ariba webservices to create / update and disable the users!

bg Thomas

former_member220103
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

are you talking about Ariba Buyer application?

If yes, SAP --> Ariba user integration is available. as of now, Ariba --> SAP is not possible.

Thanks,

Kanda

Thomas_Berger
Participant
0 Kudos

Hey,

we are talking about the Ariba Sourcing Application - and yes we need the way SAP IDM to the ARIBA System!

Bg Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

We have  a custom connector for calling WS - from and to IdM (two IdM passes - fromWS and toWS ).

I'm not sure, if that is what you are looking for, but if you want more information you can contact me.

BR,

Simona

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

we do not have a standard SAP IDM connector for Ariba yet. We were planning a research on the topic and then it depends on the demand, feasibility and viability we will decide whether to implement one.

The more we hear - the better. So it would be nice if you share a bit more about your case.

Best wishes,

Fedya Toslev

Thomas_Berger
Participant
0 Kudos

hi fedya,

the case is very simple - we must create / change and deactivte Enterprise users on the ariba Portal!

I attached the ariba screenshot:

bg thomas