cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LI21 error

Former Member
0 Kudos

While clearing differences in LI21 for material we are getting error "Item xyz  in sales document xyz  does not exist."

Which process I need to follow to clear this inventory difference.

Thanks,

Kiran

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi  Kira,

Pls share me the WM Stock overview screen ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

& in LI21 we are posting -1 for st .type 999

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kiran,

What happen the STO order ?

Before Physical inventory you must check and clear the process..like cancel or adjustment..

1. First clear the STO document...

(or)

2.Can you move to stock from 920 Interim Storage type to actual storage type,

that means stock should be available in BIN...

2. Clear the difference..

Note;  before clear the difference, you must get the approval.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In the summary you actually have nothing in your warehouse.

920 UML-ZONE is a virtual area which should only have some stock until it is putaway and the TO gets confirmed.

If you move the 1 from 920 UML-ZONE to 999 8100004431 then there will be nothing left for a LI21.

Before you do that you should check the stock situation in MMBE (I guess there is no stock currently)

Further I would check all TO's for that material with LT24 and  as well all the posting  changes for this material with LU04  to get an idea what actually happened.

In both transactions you will only get the open document per default, you need to switch radio buttons and mark the boxes to analyse the completed documents.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen,

Stock position I have given was for sloc 8000

Below are the two TOs both have status confirmed for the special stock in question.

Source location of 8002107361 is same as destination location of TO 8002107339

TO 8002107361 is for stock transfer from 8000 to 8007 sloc transfer . But I don't see mm movement happened for this as in LTAK material document is blank. This is because there is no stock in MM with this special stock number to create sloc to sloc material document.

What steps should I follow to correct this issue.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I cant work with fragments, for a good answer it is essential to know the full picture.

Usually an action starts in MM with a movement, this creates then quants at the interim storage type along with transfer requirements.

If you have no material document number then you probably started in WM.

However, the question is why do you think you can move stock in WM if there is not at all any stock in MM?

Is this a real inconsistency between WM and MM or is it just caused by a lack of knowledge and operating with virtual stock in WM  which should have been cleared already with TO confirmations.

there are a lot fragments here: Why is there stock to be cleared with LI21 in 999 storage type? was there a physical count? in which storage type and storage bin was this count?

Have there been TOs which got just  cancelled, TRs which got deleted? Are there any movements in MB51?

You can just use LT01 with movement 999 to move the positive quant onto the negative quant and they will go away. But you will never know the reason why this happened and miss a big chance to increase your analysis skills.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What happened to the item in document? What does the change log say?

What is the exact error message number?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Message number is V2143.

That  line item does not exist in sales order does not exist now.

catherine_mckenna
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

Please refer sap note 32236 for the inconsistency tools used and 34440

for the analysis and correction procedure for this issue.

Kind regards,

Catherine