cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Limitations of free Lumira Cloud

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I registered for a free Lumira cloud account some time ago and I can login to it directly using a digital certificate with out an issue.

Recently we purchased a licensed Lumira desktop version. I have been trying to publish a story board from the desktop to the cloud but keeps getting the error message " Session can not be opened for user Adrian.. @..... on https;//cloud.saplumira.com. Check Preferences / Network settings".

Our IT department has confirmed several times that the network setting are correct. 

Can someone please confirm whether there is a limitation in publishing on the free cloud using Lumira Desktop?

Is buying the Lumira Enterprise edition is the only way to publish from desk top to cloud?

I am aware that the free edition has 1GB data limit. What else are the limitations?

regards

Adrian F

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have a license for desktop and can publish to free Lumira Cloud

what browser are you using?

could you use the camera icon to post a screen shot of the error?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tammy

Thanks for the reply we are using IE11. Here is the error message that I get. 

regard

Adrian

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have attached copies just in case the pictures are not clear

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Adrian - could you look at this SAP document to see if it helps you?

achab
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Adrian, hi Tammy,

I would recommend SAP Support to be involved as when we connect the dots:

- proxy set up article says: Note that you will need to contact your IT department if you are unsure of your corporate proxy settings

- Adrian said "Our IT department has confirmed several times that the network setting are correct."

My 2 cents

Antoine

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Antoine - thank you for following up - should he follow up with the SAP Support e-mail listed in the document as it is a free Lumira Cloud version? 

achab
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Good question 🙂

But I read: we purchased a licensed Lumira desktop version so I assume support should sort this out.

Antoine

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

A license for Lumira Desktop does not include phone support. Only the Lumira Server products include access to SMP and thus phone support.

For no server products, there is one-off phone support available from here:

Crystal Single Case Technical Support - SAP Business Objects US Online Store | SAP Online Store

At this time I would recommend to Adrian that he has a look at the document referenced by Tammy and if need be, check with his IT.

- Ludek

Senior Support Engineer AGS Product Support, Global Support Center Canada

Follow us on Twitter

Answers (0)