cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to use the HANA's view data to load it into Hybris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Colleagues,

We are planning to create Sales Views in HANA and use the results of them to load into Hybris system to improve a performance of a specific program.

Our DS is not in 4.x version, so we cannot use it as ETL.

Do you have any guidance regarding how can we genearate files from HANA's view and save them in a repository?

I can give you further details if you need.

Thank you in advance for all your help.

Regards

Amanda

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amanda,

1) Write store procedure to consume data from your HANA views and update in a table

2) Then schedule EXPORT SQL statement from the command line mode HDBSQL.

EXPORT - SAP HANA SQL and System Views Reference - SAP Library

1  hdbsql -n localhost:30015 -u system -p password

2. EXPORT "SCHEMA_NAME"."TABLE" AS BINARY INTO '/home/hanauser/hana-database-backups/test.csv'

-Siva

Message was edited by: Sivakumar Palaniswamy

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rohit_chowdhury17
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Amanda and Experts

Wanted to know if you achieved your objective as mentioned ?

I also have a similar situation where I need to provide data from HANA calculation view  in a flat file format to Hybris. I am not very sure how  odata services be used to share data  to Hybris system,

Need your suggestion  on how to achieve the same. Thanks in advance for your help.

Warm Regrds

Rohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit,

Unfortunately I couldn't achieve this. We stopped and use another toold without HANA.

If you get in a way to achieve this, please, let mw know. We will help us a lot.

Regards

Amanda

rohit_chowdhury17
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Amanda,

Though I haven't implemented it I am thinking, if by creating a procedure for exporting the view data to the HANA server(it can also be scheduled using xsjob) and then sending the csv files to hybris server through sh script.

But here I am not very sure about the performance and secondly when the view data is getting saved in csv format to HANA sever the header is missing from the file.

Please share the results if it works for you.