Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

display of two modes of one product in the product planning table

former_member275015
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

If we have 1 product with 1 PPM and 2 modes  as a result of alternative sequence in a routing (e.g. 2 possible lines), then product planning
table shows both of them with the same description , see attachment.

how can I change / what I need to do, to see the description of the work center for example to be able to distinguish between both lines in the product planning table?

thank you in advance!

br,

Pilvi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pilvi,

I'm not sure but you can try in the user settings, tab Product 2, Display quantity - Yield.

In the same tab, section Source selection you can use synchronization with navigation tree.

Thanks, Marius

former_member275015
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Marius,

thanks for trying help me.

This does not work, it does not change how the both ppms are displayed in the product planning table. both are the same, the only difference is the mode = ressource used due to alternative sequence used. but the "name"=plan of both ppms is the same. I am looking for a user exit or BADI that would enable me to display for example the name of the mode/resource instead of the ppm plan.

best regards,

Pilvi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pilvi,

Try BAdI /SAPAPO/PPT_INFROW - to include other customer specific information rows in the periodic views.

Thanks.

Regards, Marius

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member275015
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Marius,

thanks. I am actually looking for a possibility on ECC side. I know that if I would have two different production versions and use therefore two different ppm, I could use one of the user exits for CIF to display the name of the production version in the product planning table / product view: periodic.

But when having alternative sequence and hence 1 ppm with two modes, in product planning table, product view: periodic I can see the same description of the ppm plan.

we have the same bom, same routing group / group counter nr. just the work center used in the alternative sequence is different to one used in the standard sequence in the routing. So I think I would have to look for a possibility to display either the mode name or the work center instead of the ppm plan.

thanks,

Pilvi