Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

portal

former_member193027
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using SAP TM 9.1 BUT can you let me know what needs to be done to have access to collaboration portal.Is there special licensing cost involved? What settings to be done to activate CP within TM 9.1?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member189718
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dipak,

you can find all the necessary steps to activate the SAP TM collaboration portal in the administrator's guide: https://service.sap.com/instguides -> SAP Business Suite Applications -> SAP TM -> Using SAP TM 9.1 -> Guides -> Admin. Guide for Collaboration Portal for SAP TM 9.1 SP04.

Basically you have to install the separate software component SAPTMUI to get the source code for the collaboration portal and to setup different things like Gateway services etc. All of this is described in the guide mentioned above.

As far as I know, besides the TM users, no additional licensing costs are involved.

Best regards,

Jan

former_member193027
Participant
0 Kudos

Thx.

If my carrier do not have any access to SAP system, then how can the carriers have access to this portal from external world?

former_member189718
Active Participant
0 Kudos

A shipper hosts this portal in his system landscape and provides external access from the internet to it. In addition, he creates a user in the SAP TM system and provides it to the carrier.

The carrier only needs a browser to access the functionality then.