cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the best way to analyze pricing changes in sales order?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Is there a quick way to see pricing changes and pricing condition changes side by side for an order. I am trying to making configuration change and I want to see how pricing is behaving before and after configuration change. I am currently looking in condition tab under pricing elements but it doesn't display everything in one screen.

I am looking for pricing change results in excel type of format where I can see the changes quickly in one screen. What is the best practice in this scenario?

Thanks,

Brijesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When you say you want to see pricing condition change, you were also indicating you want to see how pricing is behaving before and after configuration change which is not clear what exactly you were looking for.

For information, if you change the value in condition record, it can be updated in the existing open sale orders via en-mass.  You cannot update the revised price for partially delivered line item in sale order.

On the other hand, what do you mean by configuration change ?  Table change ?  Inclusion of fields in field catalogue ?  Nevertheless, it will work only for the newly created sale orders.

To check the change in condition record, you can check in V/LD

G. Lakshmipathi

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I believe the only option to check it in SAP will be to create a test case before the configuration and another after the configuration.

If any changes in the routine or the re-allocating the step numbers for Condition types will be visible in the test case only.

Let other experts give their opinion too.

Regards,

SRK