cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding of Additional Fileds below solution Category in ITSM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have a requirement to Adding Additional Fileds under solution category related to the entities exists in the solution category.

For every entry in solution category, exists other 4 - 5 entries related to that category, and we need to add that entries below to the solution category as like MLC categorization.

This is an additional requirement.

Please suggest is there any way for this.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hiho,

what about adding an own developed dropdown menu/field under Solution Category?

If you need advice on how to do this, just let me know.

regards,

Robert

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Robert,

Can u plz suggest how can i proceed on this ?, let me know the defined procedure documents for this

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dipak,

As per my understanding you are going to add another MLC Below solution Category.If it is the scenario, we can achieve this by going to CRM_UI Administration.

Define the new fields which you required and sub levels in it, But for doing this, you need to get a developer access.

you can check further on

Solman 7.1 CRM Web UI - Changing fields/Adding fields etc

Thanks & Regards,

Sandeep

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

artemzhegalin
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi.

"Solution Category" (like "Problem Category" and "Change Category") is a single drop-down field. Not a categorization block. So you can not add any more levels for it by customizing. Only ABAP.

BR, Artem

former_member190736
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Hariza,

I guess you can do the same way of category.

Thanks,

Carlos Paiva.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

could you please elaborate, i cant get you, what you are going to suggest. as we are trying do ,but it in CRM UI Administration . But it doent worked.