cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RSECADMIN analysis Tab login password

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created a user account with specific rôles regarding security assignment.  While using this account and running the transaction RSECADMIN, i want the run a query via the ANALYSIS tab.  When trying to run the query using the RSRT option, there is a prompt for password,

My question is how can i avoid the prompt since when i use my account it works.  My account has SAP_ALL so i am assuming that i am missing something the security profil i have built ...    Anyone would know that i am missing ..

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Hi Jean,

Can you be more clear on when you get the password? I take it you are logged in as yourself and running RSRT using the "Execution as" function in RSECADMIN but do you get the prompt as soon as you run RSRT or when you execute the query itself?

As a start I would set up an authorization trace on the user in ST01 then log in as the user and try to run the query through RSRT to see if anything comes up in the authorization trace. Doing this will also determine whether you get the password prompt when logged in as the user or if it's just when running as the user in RSECADMIN.

Kind Regards,

Gareth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the advise, since i am new at this task for security i missed one that was required ....

I was missing in R_RSEC the activity 16

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

onurtosyali2
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am also running into same problem, and in Authorisation analysis (RSECADMIN) asks for password even for my own user. Did this transaction change?