cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to import Agentry application (AGP/AGPZ) format to Eclipse

0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using Eclipse version eclipse-SDK-4.2.2-win32-x86_64.

I am unable to import the agentry application of type AGP/AGPZ into Eclipse to customize the app.

Please suggest to get the app in eclipse or correct me if there is a version of eclipse to use for the same.

Regards,

Thulasiram.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

mark_pe
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Thulasiram,

Whenever I personally get that format type (AGPZ), I normally asked for the Agentry directory dump. This is because you are in a production published zipped file structure.

You will have ServerProd/Application/Production folder which contains the your AGPZ files.

You will need the ServerProd directory (contains all the ini files, application folder, executable and others).

So if I am you, I will just take the contents of the Agentry Server including the Agentry.ini (This is required). This Agentry Server directory (Ex: ServerProd) will contain the Application directory + agentry.ini.  This depends on your version of Agentry. Are you in 6.0.X, SMP 2.3 or SMP 3.0? In newer versions of Agentry, the Agentry.ini may be hard to come by. I am assuming you are in the 6.0.X, 6.1.X or earlier to get that type of format.

From the nice picture shown above on what to choose, you will choose Import -> Server Application into Workspace (Agentry.ini).

Then you will be successful in loading it in any Eclipse version you have.

Have a good day.

Mark Pe

SAP Senior Support Engineer

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

michelm_de
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

I guess you have a AGPZ file. Just try the follwoing, which worked for me: rename the file type from AGPZ to AGXZ. Then you should be able to import the Agentry definitions.

Regards,

Michel

karanshaheri
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please tell me the procedure you are following to import or what error are you getting while importing application?

Regards,

Karan Shaheri.

0 Kudos

hi Karan,

here is the procedure.

File->Import->Agentry Project-> Here there is only AGX/AGXZ can only be selected.

If selected AGX/AGXZ option, AGP/AGPZ files are not visible to select.

Regards,

Thulasiram.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you are trying to import a Project file instead of an export make sure on import option screen you select "Existing project into workspace)

karanshaheri
Participant
0 Kudos

Please try below steps to import :

1. File->Export->Agentry project-> Exported project into workspace(.agx or .agxz) file

2. Click Next and browse for your application file(.agx or .agxz), Give Project Name, Application name, your development server Agentry.ini file .

You should be able to import the application to eclipse.

Regards,

Karan Shaheri.

0 Kudos

I agree, but my application is .agp/.agpz. So, when i try to import it, eclipse is not looking for and only agx/agxz can be selected. Also tried to import from "Existing projects into workspace" option and this is some thing to import java files and not looking for agx or agp.

Please help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

1) How was the file created and given to you?

2) Did you pick the "Existing projects into workspace" from the Agentry Project section or the "Java" section of import?  You want to select the one right above the Exported Project Export file.

Stephen