cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Always green status of transported request in Tasklist

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have tested Tasklist functionalities. I try to simulate error in workbench transport and then I was watching what happens in tasklist...well nothing. IT operator has to have central view of transported requests and their statuses, but I thing tasklist doesn't work correctly.

I was suprised, that error request transported via tasklist to production was processed without error, I mean green status, but in transport history i see error (rc 8).

Why is status still green?

How can I work with tasklist correctly?

If I don't check transport history manually and follow normal change workflow, I try to set status "Set Production Status". Control check doesn't permit this step, but without reason. It is confusing.

Jan Strakos

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It(Task list) will not return the status of transport, it will tell you the status of TMFLOW/SCHEDULE import job, green status means job had been scheduled  successfully.

Regards

Rishav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Rishav,

I realized this fact, but for daily work I miss control status in Tasklist calendar.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It will not show any error even it imports with RC=8, errors shows when the job not scheduled with any technical reason(RFC) than any it gives error.

It will shows the only job status means import job executed successfully.

Thanks

Jalandhar Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I don't think return codes will appear in task list or change document, he have check these logs in transport logs.

Thanks

Jalandhar

former_member190736
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Jan,

Try check at tcode sm_workcenter tab Change Management.

Thanks,

Carlos Paiva.

Former Member
0 Kudos

wtf Carlos, It's not help 🙂

Anyway, I'm going to write OSS message and share answare.

CYA

former_member190736
Participant
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.