Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIORI - Implementation of MySpend

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

i'm facing a problem on implementation of myspend,

All technical configurations seems to be good, but when i log on the application i have two differents message :

the first one :

there are no departments assigned to you

the second one :

Ressource not found for the segment 'GeneralParameters'

i have a look to configuration of personalization data: Individual Processing (Tcode FPB_MAINTAIN_PERS_S) and all seems good ?!

is there someone that encountered this problem ?

and can guide me to a solution ?

Thanks in advance !

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

problem resoleved,

the problem was on our data provider.

we change the version softare from ERP to DEFAULT.

lauraquinterosa
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Yacine,

We are configuring My Spend fiori app too and we're facing the same issue: There are no departments assigned to you. And our data and config seem correct.

What do you mean by "change the version software"?

Would you be so kind to let me know the steps involved to resolve this issue please?

Thank you very much.

Regards,

Laura

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laura,

sorry for my late reply .... follow this link :

On title "Configuration Fiori app specific", you have to configure the service on tcode /IWFND/MAINT_SERVICE.

This parameter solve our problem with error "There are no departments assigned to you"

Regards.

lauraquinterosa
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Yacine,

Thank you for yor response.

By the time I asked here we already configure the service in /iwfnd/maint_service but the mentioned error in regards to department persisted.

I haven't looked at it in a while since then. I'll take a look and see if I'm missing something else in the service configuration.

Regards,

Laura

Former Member
0 Kudos

Laura,

don't forget to see this link too :

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laura,

We are facing the same problem where the "no departments assigned to you" error persists, even though all of the configuration in /iwfnd/maint_service is correct and complete.  Did you ever find the source of this and correct it?

Best regards,

Geoff

bharanidharan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Geoff,

I think the target user is not mapped to cost center group & internal order group.

Please refer below SCN link.

Regards,

Bharanidharan S P M

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Can you write where to set data provider? thanks

loren_schmidt
Participant
0 Kudos

Although this is a very old thread, it would be helpful to know more details on the answer. Where do you change the version software from ERP to DEFAULT? I am working on this app; my ID is working ok. A colleague's is not and receiving the "no departments..." message.

The entries in the FPB_MAINTAIN_PERS_S transaction are identical for the two user IDs.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Geoff Visentin/Yacine/Laura,

''There are no departments assigned'' and ''There are no projects assigned''  Similar errors we will get in myspend application generally. This errors belongs to mainly  from wrong configuratin of functional configuration only.

IDENTIFICATION OF ERROR:

In myspend DPC class, place external break point on EXECUTE_ACTION method and call myspend application, then it will go to debugging mode. There you can see what is the main cause of error from functinal configuration.

REASONS:

1. Cost center groups contains multiple duplicate cost centers.

2. Cost element groups contains multiple duplicate cost elements.

3. Internal order groups contains multiple duplicate internal orders.

Eg:   CEG1 contains CE1 and CE2

CEG2 contains CE1  and CE3.

Here, CEG1 and CEG2 both groups contain duplicate cost element CE1. In this case we can get errors.

Hence, Myspend doesn't support duplicate cost centers, cost elements and internalorders.

Here, CEG = Cost Element group

CE   = Cost Element

Check below URL for functional configuration: