Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complex table search dialog field value not shown completely

karanshaheri
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I am using SAP Work Manager 6.0.

I have a complex table drop down on equipment in Notification Add screen.

I want to display the entire value of description in complex table drop down but the value is truncated even if I increase the field length in complex table.

The length of description is 40 in the application. I changed it to 80. Still the value of description is not shown completely  .

Please find the below screenshot for the issue.

Example :

If my equipment description is "TEST Equipment BOM" it is shown as "TEST Equipment...".

Regards,

Karan.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

karanshaheri
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Thanks for your support.

This was just resizing issue. I was not resizing column properly on android client.

Regards,

Karan Shaheri.

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please mark this Discussion with a Correct Answer and Helpful Answer where appropriate.  See http://scn.sap.com/community/support/blog/2013/04/03/how-to-close-a-discussion-and-why   Even if you discovered the solution without any outside contributions, it helps others to understand what the solution turned out to be.

Regards, Mike
SAP P&I Technology RIG

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jason_latko
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Karan,

Need some more info: What Agentry version are you running, server and client?  Looks like an Adnroid Tablet client?

Here is something to try:  Use a different client to download the app, then see if the problem remains.  Then we will know if this is a problem with your data or with the Android client.  Use an iPad, or the Windows WPF client to test this.

Jason Latko - Senior Product Developer at SAP

karanshaheri
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jason,

I am using Agentry 6.1.4.179

SMP 2.3

Agentry client : SAP Work Manager v7.0.3.257 ( Downloaded from Android Play store)

The problem is not with my data. Full description is loaded to the device. I want that entire description of Equipment should be displayed in Complex table drop down.

Can you tell me which is the latest Agentry Client compatible with

karanshaheri
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jason,

I am using Agentry 6.1.4.179

SMP 2.3

Agentry client : SAP Work Manager v7.0.3.257 ( Downloaded from Android Play store)

The problem is not with my data. Full description is loaded to the device. I want that entire description of Equipment should be displayed in Complex table drop down.

Can you tell me which is the latest Agentry Client compatible with SMP 2.3 SP04 and SAP Work Manager 6.0.

Regards,

Karan Shaheri.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you are using the SMP 2.3 your client should be 6.1 and not 7.x.  You can find a correct version is SMP 2.3 SDK.

karanshaheri
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Stephen,

I tried with Agentry client version v6.1.3.10212 also but still the result is same.

Regards,

Karan Shaheri.

karanshaheri
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jason,

I tested using iPad, complete data in complex table search is displayed.

The problem is with Android device. I don't know what changes to be made to resolve

problem in Android device.

Regards,

Karan Shaheri.