Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display output of ME49 in ALV GRID instead in Excel

shah_viraj
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Currrently ME49 is displaying output in List format. To display it in ALV grid, I maintain user parameter value  ME_USE_GRID = 'X'. After maintaining this parameter it should display output in ALV GRID. But to my surprise it is now displaying output in EXCEL format. How do I display it in ALV GRID format ?

Thanks

Viraj

5 REPLIES 5

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you tried by selecting the option : SAP list viewer ?

Then you can set the layout as default.

0 Kudos

Yes I did this. But I want it as a default view. I dont want every time to go there and select this option.

Thanks,

Viraj

0 Kudos

As I have stated already you can save the layout and set it as default :

Press CTRL+F10, then tick the option as default settings and save the layout. Then test the same.

0 Kudos

But I dont have authorizations of ME49 in Production. My main requirement is I want to use the logic of RFQ price comparison in an Adobe Form. I dont see any Function module for that. So, I want to call ME49 in Adobe form, for that I want the output in ALV Grid.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is not a MM related issue.

It is either an authorization issue which has to be addressed in your company, or it is purely a development issue for an own developed functionality. Hence I am moving this to the ABAP Development space