Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scanning Receipts

ShaikFareedM
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

I want to implement functionality of Scanning Receipts. I have activated TRVPA feature OAA is 1.

In Portal,  if i click on Scanning Receipts button its says 'The Table does not contain any data' and there is no option to attach receipt.

Please guide how to attach the scanned receipts and how manager can view those receipts.

Request to help me on this regard.

Regards,

Shaik Fareed

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ShaikFareedM
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

Awaiting for your replies.

Scanned Receipts and Archived Documents functionality are the same. 

Regards,

Shaik Fareed

Lukas_Weigelt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shaik,

OOA = 1 only states that the optical archive / document management system (DMS) is generally being used in FI-TV. So the subsequent questions are:

• Is your DMS properly configured?
  • Do you even have test data, i.e. scanned receipts available in your DMS?

Cheers, Lukas

ShaikFareedM
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Lukas,

Thanks for your reply.

We haven't configure DMS in our system and we don't have any test data for the same.

Our requirement is just to upload or attach the files / bills / receipts from the desktop of the employee and the same has to sent to manager for reference or view the same. 

if i misunderstood the scanned receipts functionality. Please guide me how to do the above the requirement.

Regards,

Shaik

Lukas_Weigelt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shaik,

ah, then I misunderstood you in the first place, I understand now. In this case, OOA = 1 is correct and since you are not really using an optical archive (although the OOA value inconsistently implies that you do if you set it to 1) the Generic Object Services (GOS) will be used and the documents will be stored in SAPOffice/KPro. Dependent on what frontend Solution you use you can find the buttons for uploading digital receipts in PR05 within the stealthy button over here:

And in WDA over here:

Is this what you mean with "Table does not contain any data?". Do you not have the options for uploading attachments you see in the screenshot?

Can you maybe provide a screenshot so I can better understand which UI you are using and what confuses you?

Cheers, Lukas