cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change plant for a network after project creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts;

There is an issue with simple requirement but unfortunately I couldn't find similar case to it on the forum.

the  issue is:

There is a Project which has been created by mistake on a plat which is not related to it.

So I kindly need your advice and help how to change that assignment and assign the Project to the correct plant.

Many thanks;

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hussam;

As far I think that Pradeep is correct.

So I suggest to create a new project assigned to the correct plant and then create and entry (Direct FI post) closing the wrong project balances in the new one then BLOCK the old project assigned to wrong plant.

Regards;

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Hussam,

It is not possible to change the plant directly for the network. If business case allows it is possible to have activities possess different plant in activity assigned networks. Add activities under the WBS elements directly & they will inherit from WBSE.

Hopefully it will help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Generally you will not be able to modify plant at network header level.

But still,Check whether in transaction OPUA whether at network header level there is plant as

modifiable field.If not you will not be able to do it.

Are there any actual postings the network activity?If no you can delete the network and add a new one.

0 Kudos

Hi,

As per my under-standing, After the project creation we can not change the plant at Network Header.

It is std. behavior.

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the plant belongs to same company code, i guess system will allow you to change the plant.

What error message you are receiving ?

Use Cj20N or CJ02.

You cannot do for network, but you can remove the network account assignment. So the project will be dismantled from network.

Regards

Terence