Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Personas 2.0 Silverlight plugin crashes while rendering basic view

ManojNile
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Sushant or Chinthan,

We are implementing Personas 2.0 with SP level 0002 & support package SAPK-20002INPERSOS installed for a client.

However we are facing issues launching personas with the URL generated during configuration.

When we launch Personas URL [/persos/mainapp] through SICF test service, the system selection screen appears with tiles of different clients as configured in 'Maintain Systerms' in SPRO. Upon logon with user-id & pwd, the Personas application starts loading basic view. However there is an error message that pops up saying 'Silverlight Plugin has become unresponsive' & the silverlight plugin crashes.

I see similar issue was faced by someone else too however there is no mention of how it was resolved.

Also the two xml [clientaccesspolicy.xml & crossdomain.xml] files are showing in red in Personas source system config check tool in Admin transaction.

Server re-start [after configuring XML files] has not helped resolve the issue above. XML files are still showing red 'XML is not configured'

I see that these two files are available in two different folders:

/usr/sap/ECD/DVEBMGS00/data

/usr/sap/ECD/DVEBMGS00/data/icmandir

Can one of you guide me on resolving these issues quickly please?

Regards,

Manoj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

hi manoj,

Can you launch Personas by adding the ~transaction parameter to the URL.

E.g. Add http...../mainapp/index.html?sap-client=xxx&~transaction=SU01

When you connect to your system, you will go straight to SU01. Are you seeing the same behavior with SU01??

I am hoping you are up to date with kernel patch and latest personas notes..

Regards,

Sushant

ManojNile
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Sushant,

Thank you for your response.

I followed the step suggested by you & it worked fine. The silverlight plug-in did not crash :-).

However when I go back to the original URL, I am faced with the same problem i.e. Silverlight becomes unresponsive.

Please note there are only 2 t-codes in favorites of the user-id along with the SMEN.

I guess you have addressed similar issue before.

Please advise.

Regards,

Manoj Nile