SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving an installation from one premise to another

Former Member
0 Kudos

We currently use a custom code to move utility installations from one premise to another.  I had heard that SAP was adding this to ES64 as an option in that transaction.  Is anyone familiar with whether or not it will be an option through ES64?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dawn,

Have you activated the Business Function Set ISU_LOC_CI_4A_POD?

I think the changes will be reflected once you activated the above Switch.

Thanks,

Amlan

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Dawn:

This option is already available for a few years now.  Check Note 1810094

regards,

bill.

0 Kudos

Hi Bill,

I have read the note.  So is this note then a tab in ES64 transaction and pertains strictly to Installations?  Is it built into EHP7 as we are implementing in May.

0 Kudos

yes - new tab (change premise in installation) and should be part of ehp7 directly.

0 Kudos

Hi Bill,

I checked our client that has the EHP7 upgrade and this new tab is not being displayed in ES64.  Do we need to implement some additional note or what could we be missing?

Thanks,

Dawn

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dawn,

Have you activated the Business Function Set ISU_LOC_CI_4A_POD?

I think the changes will be reflected once you activated the above Switch.

Thanks,

Amlan

0 Kudos

Hi Dawn,

Just to add more on my findings on this, Please make sure with your basis and/or technical team that all following four SAP Notes are in the system now:

They altogether taking care of adding new tab in ES64, providing BADI's if any new logic needs to installed, and replication to CRM system when change takes place in IS-U.

Thanks,

Mandeepak

0 Kudos

Hi Amlan,

We are currently on EHP7 but do not have this tab either. I believe the Business function is also activated. Please see the screenshot below (this is how I figured out that the business function is activated). Please let me know if I misunderstood.

Regards,

Sanjeev