Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Send workitem back to requestor when SC changed

matias_z
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm using the process-controlled WF and right now if any approver makes a change to the SC when approving it, the process continues and goes to the next approver.

What we want to achieve is that if any approver makes a change to the SC, then the workitem should go back to the requestor for review and not continue to the next level immediately.

Is there any configuration or way to do this?

Thanks!

Matias

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

matias_z
Participant
0 Kudos

I solved it.

Finally, I completed the Acceptance by Contact Person part in the Process Level configuration and by creating an event/expression checking if the document was changed by the last approver I executed that step or not depending on that.

Thanks all for your help!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Matias,

We have the same requirement. Please provide an idea, how did you complete?

Thanks in advance

matias_z
Participant
0 Kudos

What I did was to fill the Acceptance by Contact Person part in the Process Level configuration using the Task ID 40007994 and a custom Evaluation ID in which I check if the document was changed (using FM BBP_CHANGE_DOC_GET_NEW) by the last approver I executed that step or not depending on that.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Matias. We tried the same that we assigned the evnet in Acceptance by Contact Person. But it is not triggerring. Please help to provide the sample code. It will be halpful for as to complete the task...

Thanks in advance

Regards

Natarajan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Matias,

Do you want to re-trigger the workflow once the SC is approved or during the time of approval ?

If you want to re-trigger the approval process and restart the workflow, you can perform the below steps :

You can implement a BADI named /SAPSRM/BD_WF_PROCESS_RESTART.

By Standard any change by requestor in the Shopping cart will re-trigger the workflow process.

This standard behavior of the system is changed and the workflow could be re-triggered when the fields of your requirements are changed. lets say Delivery date and stuffs.

Implement the above mentioned BADI and give the filter type as BUS2121 (Shopping Cart).

Here you can write the Logic in the method /SAPSRM/IF_EX_WF_PROC_RESTART~VALIDATE_RESTART to include the logic check for delivery date and other such fields and set the parameter EV_RESTART to ‘X’, if the comparison comes false. You can compare the data from the tables like BBP_PGIGP or BBP_PGHGP and compare with the ITEM details available in the method.

Please rewards points if helpful.

Let me know if you face any issues.

Regards,

Aakash Awasthi

matias_z
Participant
0 Kudos

ACtually what I need to do is to to make the requestor review the SC after an approver changes it during the approval procesS. After the requestor performs the review, the approval process should continue to the next approver (not the one that approved ir early and changed the SC)

is like I nees to use the Acceptance by Contact Person but not for fully rejected workflows but for changed documents during approval procesS.

SandySingh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Matias,

Why dont you add the requestor as reviewer.

Refer steps below

Adding Reviewers in Workflow - Supplier Relationship Management - SCN Wiki

If you would like to add the requester as approver then refer to thread below. You will have to create a new process level after 1st approval.

Regards

Sandy