Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Supplier Change Request Types

former_member193350
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am setting up the MDG-S in my system, and  I have imported Change request types for Supplier(SUPPL1P1) having business activity SUP1, VENOR Lean Request UI(VENDL1) and Supplier Like UI (VENDR01) for which both having the business activity VLP1). Now my UI screens are configured correctly according to the roles but my question is:-

Whenever I am trying to create a  new Supplier or Vendor I am getting the Pop-ups of my CR type for only one kind of Business activity i.e. SUP1, whereas in my system I am having two other CR types also(VENDOR01 and VENDL1) so why these CR types are not showing up and where I need to make this adjustment?

Because if I am trying to create ERP vendor also then also I am not getting that Particular CR in the pop-up screen.

Could anyone please help me on this.

Any useful answers will be rewarded.

Regards

Prateek Agarwal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The "Create" link is mapped to a single business activity (SUP1). So, it will show you only what CR types linked to that business activities. If you want to change the business activity, you need to modify the NWBC role using PFCG to map it to the other business activity.

former_member193350
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Abdullah,

Thanks for the response.

Yes, I understand  CR types are shown based on business activities, I also tried to change this  in PFCG role initially but since for MDG-S we are having the create supplier screen from Search Supplier(i.e. either through New->Person/Organization or Create ERP vendor) and after selecting that the CR types pop-up will be be displayed hence could you please let me know where inside PFCG I need to make this adjustment.

Currently the role I am using is SAP_MDGS_MENU_03

Thanks in advance

Regards

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

You are not supposed to change standard-delivered roles. You need to copy it first then change the values in the copy. Then, in the above screenshot, you can expand the node details where you can change the different values being passed to the application.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abdhullah,

I have related issue to Prateek, but my issue is that I would like to limit
user to see only "Create ERP Vendor" from below screen and not "
Create ERP-Vendor (Lean Request). As what I understand is that both of these
change request is under same role how I can restrict one over other?

Former Member
0 Kudos

please open a new thread. if it is related, you always post a link to the related thread.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your reply.

I started new thread .

Thanks,

Meghna