cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Production scheduling profile for production order type 10 does not exist – SAP Message No.10085

dineshcbe
Active Participant
0 Kudos

When i tried to make confirmation for Production Order through CO15 transaction , i receive the following error message “ Production scheduling profile for production order type 10 does not exist – SAP Message No.10085 “

In Work Scheduling view, Production Scheduling Profile is maintained as per OPKP only.

How to check whether production scheduling profile is maintained for relevant order type 10.

To do this , i went to OPKP & KOT2_OPA transactions but i don’t know how to check. I guide me through with a screen shot.

Also, pls explain about  “Order Type 10” and how it is linked with material and order execution.

Looking for a detailed explanation with screen shots , since i am new to SAP.

Thanks With Regards,

Dinesh Kumar V.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Dinesh,

Please check the order type dependent parameter in OPL8 here you will get the Substitute Scheduler

Then go to OPCH and check valid production scheduling profile assign here as per OPKP to your production scheduler for your plant.

Production order have Order category as 10  Process Order  40 in standard SAP you can check this in OPJH.

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar