Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iCI CCM Extractor - No Post Processor or Dataloader phases

IanStubbings
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

Related to the previous discussion on the installation number for the iCI CCM Extractor, even if the installation is correct, I do not get any data in the 0SM_ESRSG cube even though records are returned from the extractor.

This, I believe, is because there are no phases for the Post Processor or Data loader

When I backtrack to when the extractor was failing due to an invalid interruption in database activity error, the phases are there. The only change made is the application of note number 2120133 to address this.

This was why I deleted and recreated the extractor previously, only to find it failing with the wrong installation number.

Is there a way to check for the execution of the post processor and data loader and trigger it, or can it be done manually if it fails?

Thanks

Ian

2 REPLIES 2

IanStubbings
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All

Update on the above.  Note 2120133 changes the structure definition of the work area wa_data to cope with 255 characters rather than 100 characters.

However, the entries in E2E_ACTIVE_WLI for the data loader must be SMD_DATA_LOADER255 and the entry for the mainextractor must be E2E_ME_RFC_ASYNC_NO_RR_255. 

Mine were mismatched and there was a dump in ST22 behind the scenes when the post processor FM E2E_ICIDB_CCLM_PP was being called. No error in the EWFK to be seen though as you can see above.

Anyway, hopefully this is now solved but I will confirm tomorrow. The manual execution via E2E_ME_RFC_ASYNC_NO_RR_255 completes which at least gives me hope!

Thanks

Ian

0 Kudos

Not good news.

Although the phases are now back, so is the dataloader problem.

Looks like the note applied to address this didn't work.

The error is in program GP4DF48GB7N4FFLTLDLUGHMH8EA.

and specifically in this form routine

Has anyone else experienced an issue such as this?

Thanks

Ian