Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IW21 - "M3 Notification Type"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working on transaction IW21 - M3 Notification Type

When I get to M3 screen, I am not able close the information popup box. (as seen in the screen shot below)

Where as if I go to basic view I am able to close the popup & get into the screen.

Please help me asap!

Thanks!

Nagesh Polu.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to give us a lot more information. You say this happens in your flavour but not in Basic View, yes? What have you done in your flavour? How is it different from the Basic View? What do you do to provoke this message?

Steve.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This happens When I am trying to create a notification by selecting Type M3 ....

Former Member
0 Kudos

You don't get to the "All Activities" tab immediately when you create a notification, so clearly there's more going on. What? And what about my other question - how does your flavour differ from the Basic View? It is hard to help without all the necessary information.

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is no difference in both the flavours except the logo of the client which i placed it in the extreme left.

So while i am trying to create notification thru M3, All Activities is getting triggered automatically.

But I am able to close the Popup in basic view, not on the flavor i created.

Former Member
0 Kudos

So you're running IW21, choosing notification type M3 pressing the "Notification button" (or pressing ENTER) and ending up with the screen in your screenshot? You're doing nothing else? There are no scripts being invoked that do anything else?

I ask because that's not how my system behaves. After pressing ENTER I'm left on the first tab, the "Notification" tab, not the "All Activities" tab. There's clearly some difference in behaviour between your system and mine, and I don't understand why. Since I can't reproduce the problem you're having, I'm not sure I have any useful advice.

Steve.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there any chance that I can default "Notification Tab"

Former Member
0 Kudos

That is what should happen by default. Is that what happens for you in Basic view? If so, I don't understand why your flavour is behaving differently, if all it does is include a logo.

Steve.