Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Transfer of credit card files from Bank to SAP

Hi All,

How can we transfer credit card files on a client server into SAP application server?

We do not have PI in scope. Is there an alternative?

Bank currently sends files to an administrator inbox. Administrator imports the files into receipt buffer using PRCC manually.

How can we automate this?

Bank will send the file on a daily basis.

we use an approach that goes like this:

Our Credit Card company sends AXT-Files (compatible to .ccd format) several times a week (most of the time daily, sometimes there's a gap of one day). The sending works (as far as I understood) through some kind of tunneled and encrypted including certificates and whatnot connection between a Security Server from our Credit Card Company and one of our Servers in a DMZ. The files are saved in a certain directory. On that server in the DMZ there's a script running which moves/sends the ATX-Files internally to our SAP Application Server (i.e. from that point on you can see them via AL11).

I've written a small custom Report which gets all Files (or rather Filenames) available and Submits RPRCCC00 which runs as a job several times a day. Successfully processed files are moved away into some kind of archive.

Please note: Despite all this,  it's highly unlikely to achieve a complete automation of the process. I.e. in our approach it can still happen that there is data inconsistent in a file (for example PERNR and or REINR have gone missing) and then you need manual intervention yet again.

Cheers, Lukas

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question