cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cost Center Search Criteria

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Techies,

I have extended my data model Cost Centr Attributes with a custom field. I have regenerated the data model specific structures. Now the custom field is available in Cost Center attributes and the other generated strucutes.

Now when I go to Cost Center Search Screen, I could not locate the custom field that I have added in the attributes. I have a requirement to add the custom field in the Cost Center Search attributes as well.

Could you please let me know how can I achieve this requirement.

Thank you.

Sapna

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

raghu3
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I had a similar issue and we raised an OSS incident. SAP replied us with the following.

"You have to add them by customizing the  UIBBs for e.g. MDGF_0G_CCTR_DQUERY_DB and MDGF_0G_CCTR_RESULT. All

MDG-F UIBBs are modelled and not generic. Any custom field has to be

added via customizing".

To customize , open the relevant configuration and use the option Create customizing.

Regards,

Raghu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

Thank you for the reply.

Yes, i have added the custom field on the on the Cost Center Standard configuration. I have customized the standard Cost Center configuration and could able to create a custom uibb configuration.

My requirement is to add this field on the Cost Center Search Form. currently we could see, all the attributes as part of CCTR are being displayed. we would like to see the custom field as well on the Cost Center Search forms. could you plese le tme know how can I acheive the same.

Thanks,

Sapna

raghu3
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sapna,

As I mentioned earlier , you have to create customizing for search component configuration MDGF_0G_CCTR_DQUERY_DB and add your custom fields to the search criteria. Then these fields would be available in search criteria.

Similarly , to show the custom fields in result list , you have to create customizing for list component configuration

MDGF_0G_CCTR_RESULT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

Thank you So much. It worked.

Regards,

Sapna

Answers (0)