cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM Approve Shopping Carts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I've implemented setup and configured the SAP SRM Approve Shopping Carts Fiori Application.

Requisitions are appearing fine as are items when clicking on the requisitions.

However when i click on the item in the cart the following error appears.

{"error":{"code":"005056A509B11EE1B9A8FEC11C22578E","message":{"lang":"en","value":"Invalid key name in key predicate. Expected name is 'SAP__Origin, ItemNumber'"},"innererror":

Any suggestions at all ?

Regards

James

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anyone have any ideas  ?

former_member182874
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Probably you should check out service market place for note which would fetch item details for Approve shopping cart app or raise OSS.

Else check if browser version has any issues. Try checking in different browser versions or check from Fiori client as well in mobile.

Regards,
Tejas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi James,

if you have resolved this issue can you please let me know whats the solution.

i am facing similar issue after we upgraded to Fiori Wave 10.When we click on SC approval item i get exact same error u got.

Thanks,

Suneel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yes, this issue was fixed by upgrading the backend SRM components as well as the front end components IIRC.

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please mark this Discussion with a Correct Answer (closes, but does not lock the Discussion) and Helpful Answer where appropriate. See http://scn.sap.com/community/support/blog/2013/04/03/how-to-close-a-discussion-and-why   Even if you discovered the solution without any outside contributions, it helps others to understand what the solution turned out to be. 

Do not use Assumed Answered as it confuses anyone looking for the specific answer.  If you dig into the Getting Started link (top right of each SCN page), you are only instructed to mark Helpful or Correct Answers to Discussion responses. 

Thanks, Mike (Moderator)

SAP Technology RIG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its failing on the following URL

/sap/opu/odata/GBSRM/CARTAPPROVAL;v=2;mo/SCAItemCollection(SAP__Origin='DSRCLNT200',WorkitemID='000000272198',ScNumber='10008687',ItemNumber='0000000001')?$expand=SCAAccounting,SCAAttachmentItem,SCANoteItem,SCAApproverItem

Invalid key name in key predicate. Expected name is 'SAP__Origin, ItemNumber'

Its not liking the WorkitemID being passed back to the service from the app.

former_member182874
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sap_Origin will come when th service is enabled with multiorigin concept.

Please take the error opu url and execute the same in gw client and see the response. Also please let me know if its an embedded or hub architecture

Reg

Tejas

ChandraMahajan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This seems to be issue with some missing config/SAP Notes as discussed in similar kind of  problem in discussion

Regards,

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

The App its self is running up without problem.

Its when clicking on a line item detail it fails i.e 

The URL its trying to run is

sapfiori/shells/abap/Fiorilaunchpad.html#ShoppingCartItem-approve&/detailItem/000000270300/0/0000000002/10008617/'DSRCLNT200' Fails

Where by

/sapfiori/shells/abap/Fiorilaunchpad.html#ShoppingCartItem-approve&/detail/WorkflowTaskCollection(SAP__Origin='DSRCLNT200',WorkitemID='000000272252')

Works successfully. This shows the items in the cart. Its when you click on the item its failing

Its a Hub setup at the moment with a Gateway server talking to a separate SRM instance

former_member182874
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi James,

Please provide your UIX01SRM sp level.

Regards,

Tejas

Former Member
0 Kudos

UI01SRM SP 05 Multi Origin for the service is already setup with regards to the documentation. 

SRM Shopping cart has a a system Alias of DSRCLNT 200 added from the latest back end SRM patch level of GBSRM 14.