cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOLMAN_SETUP performance

0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I am working with a 7.1 SP06 Solution Manager.

My problem is, many times when i call SOLMAN_SETUP i have issues loading the roadmap menu..you know the one upside on every page...

After reloading the transaction and the page many times, like 7-8 times usually the bar appears normally and i can work with it.

I know i can use an extra parameter in the URL (&sap-accessibility=X) to have the old design and skip the flash content, but i would like to rather see whats the issue here before just skip it.

Any idea where i can start the investigation? Or did anybody had this issue or similar before?

Just clarify...this is the roadmap menu which i am speaking of:

Thanks in advance for any idea

Krisztian

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes it could be because of IE version,if possible try to upgrade it with IE 10.0.9.After upgrade recheck the same & share the results.

Regards,

Gaurav

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member183107
Contributor
0 Kudos

This issue is normally due to the flash. Upgarde the flash in inthe internet explorer.

also you can try the below:-

Goto snote and apply the Note 1633725 - SAP Solution Manager - Basic functions of 7.1 SP4

Please ensure that the browser support Adobe Flash, if it is not possible to use Flash, please refer to note 1547441 ( refer note 1839388 )

open iexplorer and set the solman_setup link has trusted site in tools -> internet option -> security -> trusted sites -> add the solman_setup link

Regards,

Himanshu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krisztian,

I was facing similar issue; managed system wizard page does not load properly and gets hang frequently as soon as I click on next button in Solman 7.1 SP04.

We performed below steps to solve issue.

Implemented SAP notes 1703842 and 1703840, then:

(1) Run report WDG_MAINTAIN_UR_MIMES and choose command "Force

MIME deployment".

(2) Clear the server cache in transaction SMICM via menu entry Goto ->

HTTP Plug-in -> Server Cache -> Invalidate Globally

Finally, delete the web browser cache and perform a new test.

Please check if this can help you.

good luck

Regards,

Jaskirat Singh

former_member182657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you share IE version on your system ? Try to update IE on system & recheck .

Regards,

Gaurav

0 Kudos

Hi,

Unfortunately i am forced to use Citrix farm, where we have only IE 8

Do you think the browser version is the issue in my case?

(flash player addon was just updated to latest, but it did not help)

BR,

Krisztian

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lazar,

Yes Browser is the only issue, I faced the same issue exactly. Update your IE or change the browser having flash installed will solve this issue,

Regards

Rishav

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lazar,

This was the issue with flash only, try to execute on diffrent browser it should resolve.

Regards

Rishav