cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crystal Reports .NET Runtime Supported on Windows 10

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Our application built on .NET Framework 4.5, runs on Crystal Reprots .NET Runtime (now running on SP13).

Since Windows 10 seems to have .NET Framework 4.6 as default, our application may probably work well as it does now.

Actually, for Windows 10, we only need to know which Crystal Reports .NET Runtime (SPx?) will be supported on Windows 10.  

Is there any information on when a Crystal Reports .NET Runtime(SPx?) with Windows 10 supported will be released?

Any information would be appreciated.

Thanks.

--Yuyang

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Yuyang,

We have plans to support Windows 10 and 4.6 FW in SP 14 but until R&D has had time to test and look into any potential and resolve issues we won't know for sure.

Should be out in a few months if all goes well....

Don

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Don

Thank you for the quick response!

It's a good news for us, even if it'll probably take months to get it.

--Yuyang

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,Don

I found the SP14  here :

Does it support Windows 10(technical preview) and FW4.6?

Hoping to know if it makes any sense to test our program on Windows 10(technical preview) at this time using the Crystal Reports Runtime SP14.

Thanks.

--Yuyang

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No it does not. Noting stopping you from trying, but if you encounter any issues, there will be no action on our part re. fixes, etc., (other than perhaps alerting development).

- Ludek

Senior Support Engineer AGS Product Support, Global Support Center Canada

Follow me on Twitter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much.

Hoping that we can get a Crystal Reports .NET runtime which supports Windows 10 at the time when it is ready to be downloaded at the end of July.

--Yuyang

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ludek

Windows 10 will be released next week.

Could you give us any information on Crystal Reports .NET runtime which supports the new OS?

Thanks.

--yuyang

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

One of the milestones for the next Service Pack (SP 15) is support for WIN 10. ETA: End of September / mid October.

- Ludek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Crystal Reports .NET Runtime SP15 has been released last week and we have got it already.

Does it support Windows 10?

Thanks.

-Yuyang

Former Member
0 Kudos

I found the document below which makes me sure that Windows 10 is supported.

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/e06b8953-a62b-2d10-38b9-ca71f747e...

Thanks.

-Yuyang

0 Kudos

Correct, Windows 10 is now fully supported with SP 15.

Don

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Don

Thank you!

By the way, how about the Crystal Reports Designer?

I mean is there any plan for Crystal Reports 2011 and Crystal Reports 2013 to support Windows 10?

We need the designer when we develop our application on Windows 10.

- Yuyang

0 Kudos

Go to help.sap.com and click on Analytics link and Bi Intelligence and at the bottom of that page is the Product Availability Matrix.

You can find the supported platform for OS's in those documents.

Don

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thanks for the new SP 15 version, now we are able to run our application in WIN 10.

However there seems to be some access policy change/problem to download SP versions since today (it worked in the past until yesterday):

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-7824

Today we are unable to display the page, response is "unauthorized".

Are there any problems today or we won't be able to get it in the way as was before (or anything else)?

Regards,

Lubomir

0 Kudos

Yes it was an issue... try again, downloads work now.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, it works now, thanks

Answers (0)