cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchase Requisition not getting generated in APO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing an issue in APO. Once I confirm a sales order, I have to run the Product Heuristic in APO to generate the purchase requisition through rrp3. The problem is the purchase requisition is getting generated without the PR number. The line does not show the number and also the purchase req is not reflecting in ECC. Please refer the screenshot. Kindly help me with this.

Thanks & Regards,

Raja S

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Thank you all for your answers. Resolved the CIF issue. Now I am back with my original issue. The Purchase Requisition number is not getting generated in RRP3 after running product heuristic. A line is getting generated for PR. But only the number alone is not coming..

Seeking your help. Thanks.

Regards

Raja

marianoc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

Do this:

1- Check SMQ2/SMQ1 in APO and ECC and see if you have a block queue and what is the error.

2- If there is no blocked queue, run /SAPAPO/CCR for Purchase Requisition and ensure the order is resend..

3- Check SMQ2/SMQ1 in APO and ECC and see if you have a block queue and what is the error.

The number range for order in APO is maintained in:

SPRO --> Advanced Planning and Optimization --> Supply Chain Planning --> Supply Network Planning (SNP)  --> Basic Settings --> Maintain Number Ranges for Orders

Kind Regards,

Mariano

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Sorry for the delayed response. Now got another issue. My CIF model for a Sales Order is not getting activated. I also cleared the queue in APO through /sapapo/cq and then start running the CIF. But it runs for a long period.

What could be the other possible issues with CIF model activation?

I am getting a message box like the below when try to activate the CIF. I keep ignoring the message and trying to run the CIF. But still I am unable to resolve. Kindly help

After resolving this only, I can go for the above mentioned issue. I sincerely thank all your support.

Regards

Raja S

former_member522307
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

According to the message text 'product 0021D25 does not exist', it seems product 0021D25 does not exist in APO.

Please ensure the mentioned product is ciffed to APO before its sales order is ciffed.

Best regards,

Mandy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

you need to first send this material to APO "0021D25" and then you activate your sales order IM.

marianoc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

There is a sequence that you have to follow when you generate and activate your imodels.

E.g.:

1. transfer plants
  2. work centers
  3. vendors
  4. materials
  5. purcase orders and requisitions
  6. production orders and planned orders
  7. etc. etc.

In you case, the purchase requisition can not be created in APO because as you can read in the message, the material does not exist in APO.

Kind Regards,

Mariano

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

we are not able to find this in CPP.

Marius - number ranges are maintained

this issue we are facing since EHP7 upgrade

Rgds

Raja kiran

marianoc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

IF you check SMQ1/2 in APO, can you find the blocked queue? Check what is the error and note that you can even reactivate and debug the queue.

Kind Regards,

Mariano

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

Please create a P.Req manually and check if the number is generated!

Thanks, Marius

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

Did you maintain number ranges for orders in SPRO?

Thanks, Marius

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marius,

Could you please help me to check if the number ranges are maintained?

Thanks & Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

Please go in SPRO - APO - Supply Chain Planning - SNP - Basic Settings - Maintain Number Ranges for Orders

Also check Configure Transfer to OLTP system (same path). The radio button for SNP have to be selected as Immediate Transfer.

I hope that you have maintained publications for plan transfer results from APO to ECC system!

For this please check the link http://scn.sap.com/message/15729490#15729490

Hope that can help you!

Thanks, Marius

marianoc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

Do you work with CIF Postprecessing? If yes, check what is the error that you get in /SAPAPO/CPP.

If not, check SMQ2 in APO and see if you have a block queue and what is the error.

Also, ensure you have the corresponing iModel for purchase requisitions for this material and plant.

Kind Regards,

Mariano