cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lumira Compose Tab not working

Former Member
0 Kudos

Running Lumira 1.22.1 Build 62 (just downloaded it) and I can't seem to access the Compose tab. I can prepare, visualize, and share (though I don't have much to share without building a story first). However, whenever I click on Compose, nothing happens. It stays on whatever other tab I'm on. So far I've tried the following:

Rebooted

Upgraded Java

Rebooted

Unistalled Lumira

Downloaded and re-installed Lumira

Rebooted

I still have the same issue - I cannot get to Compose. I'm running 64-bit Windows 7 (downloaded and installed 64-bit Lumira). Does anyone have any ideas as to why I'm unable to access that tab?

Thx!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Adam

Try disabling caching in Lumira Desktop:

Close Lumira.

Find the SAPLumira.ini file, under "C:\Program Files\SAP Lumira\Desktop" folder. IN the IN Ifile  find:

"-Dhilo.cef.cache.enabled" property and set it to "false"

Restart Lumira Desktop and keep your fingers crossed...

Oh, also see this KBA.

- Ludek

Senior Support Engineer AGS Product Support, Global Support Center Canada

Follow us on Twitter (#SAPLumira)

Got Enhancement ideas? Use the SAP Idea Place

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ludek - unfortunately that did not help. I'm not sure if it's related, but I'm also unable to click into File->Preferences in Lumira (and pushing CTRL+P does nothing). Appreciate your assistance on this. Very frustrating!

AZ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Adam,

Does this problem happen for any data source or a specific one (e.g. online HANA, BW, CSV)?

Also, what is ''Default Room' under File->Preferences->General dialog?

Thanks,

Boris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Boris,

I'm really only trying to work with a .csv file right now. I will try a different data source. As for the preferences -> I can't launch that window either. Nothing happens when I use the menu path or CTRL+P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Wanted to add that I just now created a new connection to a HANA datasource - same issue. I cannot get the Compose tab to show nor the preferences menu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the update Adam.

You did mention above that you re-installed Lumira. Did you try to manually remove the following folders after un-installation (and before re-installation)?

C:\Users\<user>\.sapvi

C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Local\SAP\Lumira

C:\Users\Public\sapvi

Former Member
0 Kudos

That did the trick. Although it did wipe out my license information so I had to go back to the admin to get that information again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for sharing the latest status Adam. I am glad to hear you manage to get unblocked. Sorry about the license key inconvenience.

Regards.

Boris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, SAP Lumira Compose tab is now working.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had this problem with Lumira 1.30 and disabling the cache did the trick. Thanks!

Answers (0)