cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BADI "/SAPSRM/BD_POWL_CHNG_SEL_RSLT" not triggered after implementation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are in process of upgrading from SRM 5.0 to SRM 7.0, for one of the customization to add new column in shopping cart POWL output I have implemented the BADI "/SAPSRM/BD_POWL_CHNG_SEL_RSLT" in Enhancement spot "/SAPSRM/BD_CLL_POWL_FEEDER".

When I put external debugger and login to portal with same user and pull the POWL screen for shopping cart the external debugger is not triggered which means the BADI in not executing.  Is there anything else that I need to activate in order to get this implementation executed.

I have also maintained the below filter criteria for "/SAPSRM/BD_POWL_CHNG_SEL_RSLT".

APPLID = "SAPSRM_OP_PURCHASING"

POWL_TYPE = "SAPSRM_FEEDER_SC_PROF"

and in the implementation I placed the following code:

IF IV_FLT_POWL_TYPE EQ 'SAPSRM_FEEDER_SC_PROF' AND IV_FLT_APPLID EQ 'SAPSRM_OP_PURCHASING'

BREAK <username>.

ENDIF..

This implementation is not called, am I missing some config or any activation?

Thanks

Ravi.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member207661
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

It might be a late reply, but I am posting my view so that anyone else facing similar issue can get some idea.

Similar issue I also faced. I implemented this BADI almost a year back with below filter criteria as during debugging inside this method I got SAPSRM_PA_PURCHASING as APPLID when coming from SC search screen.

APPLID = "SAPSRM_PA_PURCHASING"

All was working fine until today when during a session I came to know that result are not as expected.

On analyzing further I noticed that BADI is not triggered.

I removed the Filter criteria from the BADI implementation and kept a break-point inside method.

This time, debugger stopped at break-point and I noticed that now

APPLID = "SAPSRM_OP_PURCHASING"

This was the reason for BADI not getting triggered.

Not sure, how and why it got changed. Need to search more on this.

Warm Regards,

Shyam Agrawal