Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Fail Domain Controller

Hi all,

I have a critical problem, let me show first what`s my environment.

Microsoft SQL 2008 R2 with Cluster,

In a critical situation, the domain server has been corrupted, and accordingly the resources for the clustering of the ERP-PRD environments went offline.

There was no way to restore the domain controller and also Microsoft had not find any solution for this.

Now, I installed a new domain controller and joined the 2 clustered production servers to the domain, then created the deleted accounts ( Users, Computers and Groups ) on Active directory. 

Now, whenever I am trying to bring the resources online, I receive the following message:

Cluster network name resource 'SAP SPR NetName' cannot be brought online. The computer object associated with the resource could not be updated in domain '' for the following reason:

Unable to get Computer Object using GUID.

The text for the associated error code is: There is no such object on the server.

Appreciate your fast feedback.

Hello Islam,

as this is a Windows-related problem, perhaps the following links can provide answers:…

If you have tested all of these solutions and they did not solve the problem, perhaps you can post this question in the Space, as technical questions can be discussed there.

Best regards,

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? Ask a question