cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APO GATP ISSUE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru's,

When Sales order is raised its not showing me APO Screen.I am getting below Error provided in the screen Could  anyone Guide me on this.

Thanks

Ganesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You will have to CIF across the Product to APO first and the activate IM for the object sales order, after which you can enter the sales order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rorie,

Thanks for your Inputs

I Have cifed the PLANT and MATERIAL,its showing active in CFM5. But in APO its showing that Product does not Exists.

Could you guide ME.

CFM5:

PLANT IM IS ACTIVE

MATERIAL IM IS ACTIVE.

Thanks

Ganesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ganesh,

please check in MARC Table if APOKZ Field is set as 3? if not run RAPOKZFX program for that material and run RIMODINI.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rorie,

Thanks, I have checked at table level,it set as 3.what you want me to do.

Thanks

Ganesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ganesh,

The displays you have posted don't demonstrate anything helpful.  You have to determine if your material and plant are actually included in any active integration models.

Use CFM5; select 'material', select 'plants', enter your material and plant; execute.

In the subsequent display, Select Material Master Data  Select the row on the right, select 'models'.  At the bottom it will tell you which of your integration models contains your material, and whether or not it is active (active is green check; inactive is red x).

Repeat for plants.

During troubleshooting, you want to see one and only one active IM for your material, and one and only one active IM for your plant.  If none are active, then manually activate the most recent IM.  CFM2.  Watch for errors during manual activation.  If any FIX THESE IMMEDIATELY.  During your troubleshooting, there should be one active model for the material, and one active model for the plant.  If you have multiple active IMs for this material, or multiple active IMs for this plant, Inactivate and delete; such that you have one active Material IM for this material and one active plant IM for this plant.  Once your problem is solved, you can recreate as many IMs as you want (although it is always a good practice to have only one active IM for any given CIF object).

Once you have successfully activated the appropriate models, without experiencing any errors,  go into your SCM system and look for the Location master (the plant).  /SAPAPO/LOC3.  If the plant exists, then look for the Product Master.  /SAPAPO/MAT1.  If either doesn't yet exist, go back into ECC and run RIMODINI program against the active IM for the plant, and then again against the active IM for the material.  If any errors, FIX THESE IMMEDIATELY. Rerun RIMODINI against these models until you get an error free execution.

Retry your Sales order creation after the Product master exists in SCM.

Best Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ganesh,

In the attached screen shots, I can't see the active integration model for sale orders!

Thanks, Marius

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dogboy,

I read you message,according to that, i  worked on it but my Issue is when plant is cifing to scm its working good . But Material is not able to cifing its showing an error" no suppling palnt defined product"

For this Sap as iven a note 1263714,with help of abaper i want to debug it.

Any other alternate way you suggest me,it will be great helpfull to me.

Thanks

Ganesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

RM,

This message does not come from a Material within an IM, it comes from some other object, unless you have a special procurement key in the Material Master.  Are you trying to combine multiple objects within a single model?  I suggest you don't try to complicate this until you have solved all your problems.

ALWAYS CIF the master data first before cifing any dependent data.  CIF the Plant(s) first; Material(s) second. Then attempt the other objects.  If you have a SPK in the MM, you must cif both the supplying plant and the receiving plant before cifing the material master.

Best Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dogboy,

Actually,in ECC side ABAP coding was missing now it has been corrected . Thanks for your support anyhow it was helpful.

Thanks

RM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ganesh,

Can you please suggest what code was missing in ECC. Was there any patch/ OSS note update or Z* program to send materials used in your system.

Thanks,

Bala.B.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bala,

It was FORM. MARC_MATLOC_MAP.

Thanks

RM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ganesh,

Is your problem resolved.b If not resolved check plant and material combination for this product location and sales order object also.

As suggested by DB49 check for master data active time.

Try to deactivate IM for those materials and first send master data for plant and then materials and finally for sales orders.

Thanks & Regards,

Bala.B.