Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't see own user in ppoma_crm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

here's my problem:

I created a test user in our SolMan 7.1 SP12, whom I assigned to a customer, but in the e-Mail address field I introduced my own mail address, because I wanted to see how the system generated notifications look like. The test user was a copy of a user from the customer we have problems with, the only difference is the mail address.

Now if I open sm_crm SolMan tells me I'm not assigned to any business partner and no support group, therefore I have no view with the incidents. I can see and modify the incidents but only when I search them.

I can't find my own user in the transaction BP, only the test user who has as description my name. In transaction ppoma_crm test user is assigned to the places where my user was.

In SU01 both users were visible and had different roles and entries in the relevant fields. I deleted the test user but this action didn't solve the issue.

Please help!

Thank you all,

Tamás

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did your issue get resolved.?

Regards

Rishav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rishav,

thanks for your suggestion with the note but i didn't had to do the corrections described there.

We solved the problem. I still can not explain how this happened, if the e-mail address was the

trigger or not. It seemed that the two users with the same mail address were merged into one user.

What I did:

1. Deleted the test user in SU01

2. In transaction BP searched my business partner and corrected all the field that were overwritten

with tha data from the test user (Address and Identification Tabs).

3. In transaction ppoma_crm removed my user from the business partner of the customer and assigned it

to my support group (where it was before the merger).

The solution of the problem was here, because only my business partner was assigned to the support

group and not my user.

4. Back to transaction BP, in the Identification Tab the mapping to my user was missing. Corrected

the field "Username" and the problem was solved.

Best regards,

Tamás

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to bp_GEN->Click on Add> Add the solman system->Find the user from the userlist->Double cli
ck on that

It will come to the selected user as

Create business partner as shown below

Regards

Rishav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks for the answer but unfortunately I'm getting an error when creating the BP.

The technical information says:

BP category 2 does not fit the data in category 1

Technical Data

Message type__________ E (Error)

Message class_________ R11 (Business Partner and BDT)

Message number________ 126

Message variable 1____ 2

Message variable 2____ 1

Message variable 3____ 

Message variable 4____ TPAIZS <- this is my username

Message Attributes

Level of detail_______ 2 (Level of detail 2)

Problem class_________ 

Sort criterion________ 

Number________________                                                                                                                                     1

Environment Information

Item__________________ 000

Br,

Tamas

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check note 1232459.

Regards

Rishav