cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

excise not coming in PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have created a tax code but when I am using it in PO then for some materials the excise amount is coming correctly (12% on 100% of base amount ) and for some materials it is coming as 0%.I have maintained the required settings for the materials I am using in j1id.What could be the problem?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

arnabsarkar2601
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Can you pls show the screen shot where the value is coming 12% on 100% base amount and also the 0% for some material.

Regards,

Arnab Sarkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I am changing the vendor pricing procedure is changed so as the tax procedure.Excise amount is not coming correctly.

Regards

Raj

arnabsarkar2601
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Did you check the tax settings is same or different for these two particular vendor in vendor master data by t code xk03.

Regards,

Arnab Sarkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi arnab

Only the calculation schema is different i.e both have different pricing procedures.

Does that affect the tax procedure too?

Thanks

Raj

arnabsarkar2601
Active Participant
0 Kudos

HI Raj,

Just to remind you can you please check the vendor invoice details where the tax part is calculated , the tcode is FB60. Pls check and share the screen shot.

Regards,

Arnab Sarkar

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Maintain the Excise rate in J1ID for the Chapter Id assigned to the Material code used in the Purchase order. Also ensure Vendor excise details are maintained with Excise indicator 1 assigned. Dont leave any fields blank in J1ID under Vendor excise details. If details are not known, put Hyphen or Astrich and save the Vendor excise details.

Cross check the above and confirm the same.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot ashok..problem solved

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

binoy_vargis1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check in FV13 what is the condition record that you have maintained for JMO2. You have to give 100% for JMO2 in FV11 the same way you have maintained in the first case.

Inside Invoice tab if you go into Änalysis you can view for which access  in the access sequence, you have maintained value.

Regards

Binoy