cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Substitute for function module QEEM_CHAR_RESULTS_DIALOG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the company I work for, we use a custom Z-transaction for confirmations of the production process. In it we use the function module "QEEM_CHAR_RESULTS_DIALOG" for confirmations. With it we are able to get to a position of a characteristic value. Unfortunately we want to go to an overview of the characteristic values. (See attached picture.) Searching the web for an alternative function module which does that, did not lead to any success. Does anybody know of a function module I missed? Alternatively is there another solution which does not involve too much coding?

Best regards,

Michael

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

busyaban7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

Not sure if it helps you or not. Please can you try calling tx QE51N in your Z-transaction instead of the FM: QEEM_CHAR_RESULTS_DIALOG and then try updating the results for inspection lots. This should give you the dialog screen you are looking for.

As this is very basic input, you can wait for some expert comments further.

Thanks,

Arijit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arijit,

Will have a look into that. Thanks!

Best regards,

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arijit,

Looked into your suggestion a little bit. Will try to solve it that way. Thank you very much for your help!

Kind regards,

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arjit,

Sorry for the delay. Although the solution is not implemented yet (due to other reasons), I produced a prototype which looks very promising. As suggested it calls the transaction directly via batch input.

Thanks again for your suggestion!

Best regards,

Michael

Answers (0)