cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't see Forward option in FF log review under "other action"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I'm running GRC10 sps17, and some reason my controller as well as admin user can forward FF logs to any other users or controllers, It is working in my Dev system but not in production system because Forward icon is not appears under other action. I checked my maintain path and it has check mark on the Forward selection same as my Dev system.

In my Dev system I can see Forward and Hold but in my production system I can only see Hold.  Please suggest me the right direction to resolve this issue.

Should I activate my MSMP Workflow configuration ?

Should I re transport MSMP workflow configuration ?

Regards,

Faisal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please re-transport the MSMP configuration.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the quick response, just wanted to make sure that I have to activate workflow first before I have to put into the transport right!

Thanks

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandra,

I transported the MSMP workflow but it is still not showing "Forward icon",  Do you any other idea?

Should I reactivate Workflow in production?

Please let me know if there is anything else can be the resolution.

Regards,

Faisal

kevin_tucholke1
Contributor
0 Kudos

Any time you transport MSMP workflow, you must regenerate the version in that instance.  You can use transaction GRFNMW_GEN_VERSION to do that instead of going to the MSMP configuration were it asks for a transport.

Also, if this was an already in process workflow, and you have moved up some new configuration, it may remain on the older version of the MSMP workflow unless you have Runtime Config Ck OK activated.

Hope this helps.

Kevin Tucholke

Principal Consultant

SAP America

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you so much Kevin, Actually I was reading your other blog where you explained the above MSMP configuration in detail. I regenerated the MSMP WF and Forward icon came over for the new FF logs repots. as you mentioned in your other blog that new version will take affect for new WF. I didn't make any configuration changes since configuration was same in both environment. I'm not sure what cause this the only major thing we did was apply SPS17.  I didn't activate runtime config.

Anyhow, the main issue I have is I can't forward those FF log that are in old MSMP version and there are 40 of them that are in wrong controller inbox. I have to move those FF log to another controller. I know you mentioned in your other blog that old WF stay in old version and can be used with the new MSMP version.  Is there any other way I can move/forward 40 FF log to anther controller? because they setup wrong controller in the first place, it should have been triggered for some other controller.

Please let me know if there is any way I can forward these FF log to other controller.

Thanks for you help and your contribution to the SCN.

Regards,

Faisal