Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOAP Axis Receiver Adapter Configuration Issue

manoj_khavatkopp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have a requirement where we need to call a web service with WS-A addressing. Below is the screenshot of the sample payload.

I've used SOAP Axis adapter and based on AXIS Adapter FAQ and checking some blogs I've done the communication channel configuration as per below screenshots.

I'm getting following error while triggering test msg from RWB.

"Error While Sending Message: Additional error text from response: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: org.apache.axis.types.URI$MalformedURIException: Cannot initialize URI with empty parameters."

Can you please suggest if there are any issues with the config that I've done.

SOAP Axis adapter is working fine and optional components(Apace-WSS4J, Apache-Addressing) are already installed. We are running on SAP PI7.31 dual stack.

Thanks

Manoj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

manoj_khavatkopp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The problem was with proxy setting , we did it and its working fine.

Thanks your for response.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manoj,

Could you please let me know what changes did you made to proxy setting.

I am also facing the same issue.

Thanks

manoj_khavatkopp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Monika,

In SOAP AXIS channel using the module Handler Bean you need to mention your proxy details and port.

regards,

Manoj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manoj,

Can you please share the screenshot of module configuration with proxy details added that would be really helpful?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

SV

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

dipen_pandya
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Once try after inserting SOAP Action in your communication channel configuration.

Revert what it results into.

BR,

Dipen.

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manoj,

Your configuration seem to be right, that error is normally raised when some address property is bad typed but in your case i see all fine.

If you are using a below version of WSS4J 1.5.4  you will need a patch like this note 1039369 - FAQ XI Axis Adapter  mentioned.

Regards.

manoj_khavatkopp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Inaki,

We are using wss4j-1.5.7 version and as per the 103969 FAQ , it is verified to work with this version without any issues.

Can you please suggest if there is anything else to do.

Thanks

Manoj

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manoj,

Try with below module with soap adapter.

Regards,

Praveen.